Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: IIT-JEE Engineering Admission 2012 - THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO IIT ADMISSIONS

FaaDoO-Administrator FaaDoO-Engineer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Noida

Send Friend Request

Favorite 32 IIT-JEE Engineering Admission 2012 - THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO IIT ADMISSIONS

The craze for engineering in India is unmatched. Every year India produces close to one million engineers, and this number is rising by 15% year on year! This maddening rush for the engineering course brings upon a lot of doubts, queries, misinformation, touts and a lot more during the all-important STEP ONE towards a great engineering career - THE ADMISSIONS.

The problems faced by engineering aspirants -

Problem 1: I want to get into engineering but I dont know what it is about, what are the streams that are available, I am completely clueless about my life as of now and was pushed into this by my parents & peers!

Problem 2: 150 engineering entrance tests every year! So which are the major ones, which should i skip? I am all confused.

Problem 3: Where are the credible engineering college rankings!!???

Problem 4: I have prepared hard for the entrance tests but am now clueless on what college to choose, i.e., top branch in lower ranked college or mediocre branch in a top ranked college.

Problem 5: There is so much information floating around on infinite sources, i am confused, who to trust and who not to!

ONE SOLUTION B.E./B.TECH. ADMISSIONS - THE COMPLETE DIGEST (2012 EDITION)

Total Pages: 321
    File Size: 6.5 MB
    DIRECT Download Mediafire Link

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 3rd April 2014 at 12:23 PM.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Civil Engineering

City : Kolkata

Send Friend Request

Re: IIT-JEE Engineering Admission 2012 - THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO IIT ADMISSIONS

I am writing this post to all engineering aspirants. I
    want to make a very valid point so that you do not make the same mistakes as I did in+2...
    The first mistake is that all of us blindly start preparing for iitjee.Please think twice bcoz with so large no of quality aspirants even above avg students
    will be crurshed in the rat race...I passed out from MNNIT(Civil)(I also secured 94 percnt in cbse +2,and eml qualified in iitjee) a top tier college and struggling to earn
    45K per month....Whereas my friends with 1/10 the intelligence I had and 1/10 hard work will become doctors and EVEN THE WORST DOCTOR EARNS 100000 PER MONTH.
    So as a well wisher I advice you to take your descision
    with time,and not following others,or not because you love pcm.I promise you it is the salary which matters...
    HOWEVER PLEASE STUDY ENGINEERING IF YOU THINK YOU CAN
    RANK IN 5000 IN IIT AND 6000 in AIEEE....
    oTHERWISE STUDY MEDICAL BECAUSE WITH WITH EVEN LOW INTELLIGENCE YOU CAN EARN 10 TIMES AN nit ENGINEER.....
    sTOP FOLLOWING OTHERS,UNDERSTAND YOUR LIMITATIONS,MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIALS..
    Note:this is my experience only,and not to demoralise students..

Surely you can crack medical entrance if you thick you can get into an nit…Life is not abt following others…it is more abt money frankly speaking…Better to live life on your own terms without retirement,than to live a life of slavery in an MNC….

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Bio-Tech Engineering

City : Gwalior

Send Friend Request

Re: IIT-JEE Engineering Admission 2012 - THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO IIT ADMISSIONS

yes

there are too many engineering college in the india
    that's why the craze going down