Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
(i) To determine the positive sequence line parameters L and C per phase per kilometer of a three phase single and double circuit transmission lines for different conductor arrangements.
(ii) To understand modelling and performance of short, medium and long lines.
i. To become familiar with different arrangements of conductors of a three phase single and double circuit transmission lines and to compute the GMD and GMR for different
ii. To compute the series inductance and shunt capacitance per phase, per km of a three phase single and double circuit overhead transmission lines with solid and bundled conductors.
iii. To become familiar with per phase equivalent of a three phase short and medium lines and to evaluate the performances for different load conditions.
iv. (a) To become familiar with the theory of long transmission line and study the effect of distributed parameters on voltage and currents, along the line, (b) calculate the surge
Impedance and surge impedance loading.
Find Complete Attachement Downloding
- TRANSMISSION LINES AND WAVEGUIDES Ebook/Ppt/Pdf Download
- Transmission lines and networks by WCJohnson ebook download
- Shunt parameters of transmission lines notes ebook free download pdf
- Series parameters of transmission lines notes ebook free download pdf
- Network and transmission lines ebook download