Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Definition of ‘Engine’
An engine is a device, which transforms one form of energy into another form. Normally, most of the engines convert thermal energy into mechanical work and therefore they are called ‘heat engines’.
Heat engines can be broadly classified into two categories:
i. Internal Combustion Engines (IC Engines)
ii. External Combustion Engines (EC Engines)
Please find the complete ebook attached for downloading...
- Automobile Engineering eBook and Notes-Automotive Engines
- The science and technology of materials in automotive engines by Hiroshi Yamagata
- Automotive Engines Full Notes, All Units, E-Book, Important Questions
- Automotive Transmission eBOOKS Download..............
- AUTOMOTIVE FUELS AND LUBRICANTS eBOOKS/PPT Downloads..........