Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Many biochemical investigations carried out in the laboratory involve the use of various components such as tonic bio-chemicals, inflammable gases, solvents and compressed gases. Potentially harmful biological samples, radio-isotopes, fragile glass ware, sharp objects and electrical equipment.
The term hazard means inherent potential of material used for experimentation that can cause damage to human health when handled improperly. A high hazard does not imply a high risk while a low hazard does not mean a low risk.
Please find the complete ebook attached for downloading...
- Human resource management full notes ebook free download ppt
- Professional ethics and human values full notes ebook free download pdf
- ebook on Modern Biotechnology-Microbiology Biochemistry and Engineering
- Human Resource Management (HRM) ebook PDF download
- ANATOMY AND HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY eBOOKS/PPT/PDF Downloads.............