Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
nformation of erythrocytes
nthe body must produce about 2.5 million new RBCs every second
nin adults, erythropoiesis occurs mainly in the marrow of the sternum, ribs, vertebral processes, and skull bones
nbegins with a cell called a hemocytoblast or stem cell (below)
nrate is regulated by oxygen levels:
nhypoxia (lower than normal oxygen levels) is detected by cells in the kidneys
nkidney cells release the hormone erythropoietin into the blood
nerythropoietin stimulates erythropoiesis by the bone marrow.
Please find the complete ebook attached for downloading...
- Human robot interaction(HRI) free pdf notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- Professional Ethics And Human Values eBOOKS/PPT Downloads............
- IMMUNOTECHNOLOGY eBOOKS/PPT Downloads...........
- Biochemistry and human physiology lab ebook download doc
- AVIONICS LAB eBOOKS/PPT Downloads..........