Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
To 2ml of sugar solution (original solution) add 2 to 3 drops of Molisch's reagent . Mix thoroughly. Carefully pore 5 ml concentrated H2S04 along the side of the test tube. Acid being heavier will form a layer beneath the sugar solution. The formation of a reddish violet ring at the junction of the two liquids indicates the presence' of carbohydrates. This test is very sensitive and is given by all the carbohydrates.
Please find the complete ebook attached for downloading...
- Immunology lab manual complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Bioinformatics laboratory manual full notes ebook free download pdf
- Electronics laboratory manual full notes ebook free download pdf
- Power electronics lab manual full notes ebook free download pdf
- Cell biology laboratory manual notes ebook free download doc