Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
There are two main categories of pumps - kinetic and positive displacement. Almost all pumps fall into one of these two categories. The main difference between kinetic and positive displacement pumps lies in the method of fluid transfer. A kinetic pump imparts velocity energy to the fluid, which is converted to pressure energy upon exiting the pump casing. A positive displacement pump moves a fixed volume of fluid within the pump casing by applying a force to moveable boundaries containing the fluid volume.
Please find the complete ebook attached for downloading...
- Chemical Engineering :Chemical engineering thermodynamics, lecture notes, pdfs, eBook
- Engineering mechanics ebooks pdf downloads
- Principle of Chemical Engineering Ebooks/ notes/ pdf/ ppt download
- Biotechnology:Principles of Chemical Engineering, Lecture notes, downloads, ebooks
- Biotechnology: Bioprocess principles, full notes pdfs, ebooks, downloads