Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
The term mass transfer Diffusion is used to denote the transference of a component in a mixture
from a region where its concentration is high to a region where the concentration is lower.
Mass transfer process can take place in a gas or vapour or in a liquid, and it can result
from the random velocities of the molecules (molecular diffusion) or from the circulating
or eddy currents present in a turbulent fluid (eddy diffusion
Please find the complete ebook attached for downloading...
- Register transfer logic & micro operations ebook download pdf
- Basics of heat and mass transfer notes ebook download pdf
- Chemical Engineering : Mass transfer, lecture notes, pdfs, eBook
- Mass transfer operation complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Mass transport processes complete notes ebook free download pdf