Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Neuroanatomy is the study of the anatomy of nervous tissue and neural structures of the nervous system. In vertebrate animals, the routes that the myriad nerves take from the brain to the rest of the body (or "periphery"), and the internal structure of the brain in particular, are both extremely elaborate. As a result, the study of neuroanatomy has developed into a discipline in itself, although it also represents a specialization within neuroscience. The delineation of distinct structures and regions of the brain has figured centrally in investigating how it works. For example, much of what neuroscientists have learned comes from observing how damage or "lesions" to specific brain areas affects behavior or other neural functions.
Please find the complete ebook attached for downloading...
- Material Science EBOOK PDF Free Download - Full semester syllabus covered
- Material Science full notes free ebook
- Management science complete notes ebook free download rar
- Neurobiology and cognitive science notes ebook free download pdf
- Computer Science ADBMS Ebook Covering Full Syllabus - ADBMS Notes PDF Download