Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: COE at nsit or coe at dtu?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Chandigarh

Send Friend Request

COE at nsit or coe at dtu?

i am getting coe at both these colleges.
    from what i have heard, dtu is a place to have fun for 4 years. it is placed on the 9th position on overall list of engineering colleges so everyone knows about it. it has a kind of a brand value to it.
    but nsit is still like school. students really study hard there. they prepare for mba and other higher studies and i heard one batch of passouts actually got like 70 iim calls which is really impressive. nsit is on 17th position on the same list.
    both have almost same placements.

now i am not really interested in computers right now so my plan is to go for mba. but my parents are pressuring me to take dtu because any person i talk to barely knows nsit but all praise about dtu.
    and also dtu's ranking has been increasing for the past years. what if it becomes one of the best institues in india in the next 4 years and i miss a golden opportunity?

please reply immediately....
    thank u in advance.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Re: COE at nsit or coe at dtu?

i same fix plzzz reply soon

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer koolkroocer's Avatar

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Meerut

Send Friend Request

Re: COE at nsit or coe at dtu?

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    i am getting coe at both these colleges.
    from what i have heard, dtu is a place to have fun for 4 years. it is placed on the 9th position on overall list of engineering colleges so everyone knows about it. it has a kind of a brand value to it.
    but nsit is still like school. students really study hard there. they prepare for mba and other higher studies and i heard one batch of passouts actually got like 70 iim calls which is really impressive. nsit is on 17th position on the same list.
    both have almost same placements.

now i am not really interested in computers right now so my plan is to go for mba. but my parents are pressuring me to take dtu because any person i talk to barely knows nsit but all praise about dtu.
    and also dtu's ranking has been increasing for the past years. what if it becomes one of the best institues in india in the next 4 years and i miss a golden opportunity?

please reply immediately....
    thank u in advance.
    i same fix plzzz reply soon
    Hi @Killjoy ,
    You should go for COE at NSIT ,NSIT is better than DTU, and as per your future plans NSIT suits you best.
    All the best