Gender: : Male
City : OtherSend Friend Request
What is Difference between stamina and strength?
Ans. Strength is capability over a short length of time and Stamina is the ability to keep going continuously.
2. What is Hydrostatic System?
Ans. Hydrostatics is the study of ﬂuid bodies that are
- At rest
- Moving suﬃciently slowly so there is no relative motion between adjacent parts of the body
For hydrostatic situations
- There are no shear stresses
- There are only pressure forces that act perpendicular to any surface.
It’s a closed loop hydraulic systems. It comprises of motor and pump. Here pump supplies energy to motor and motor gives return energy to pump supply.
- New Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2016, Freshers Offcampus Jobs At Careers.Wipro.Com
- mechanical engineering interview questions
- HR interview questions and answers for freshers
- Engineering Design and R&D Job opening in Coronet Engineers Pvt. Ltd. for Freshers