Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Refrigeration and air conditioning by G.F.Hundy,A.R.Trott,T.C.Welch pdf

Junior FaaDoO Engineer sreeja1419's Avatar

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Vishakhapatnam

Send Friend Request

Pdf 32 Refrigeration and air conditioning by G.F.Hundy,A.R.Trott,T.C.Welch pdf

Refrigeration and air conditioning text book by G.F.Hundy,A.R.Trott,T.C.Welch. You can see following chapters in this book.Let me know how much helpful this book.

Table of Content
    Acknowledgements.............................................................................................................. v i i i
    List of Abbreviations................................................................................................................. x
    1 Fundamentals.................................................................................................................... I
    2 The refrigeration cycle.................................................................................................... 15
    3 Refrigerants.................................................................................................................... 30
    4 Compressors .41
    5 Oil in refrigerant circuits................................................................................................. 66
    6 Condensers and cooling towers...................................................................................... 74
    7 Evaporators................................................................................................................... 91
    8 Expansion valves......................................................................................................... 103
    9 Controls and other circuit components......................................................................... 115
    10 Component selection and balancing............................................................................... 131
    II Installation and construction........................................................................................ 147
    12 Distributed cooling, thermal storage............................................................................... 160

This is not complete list download to see complete chapter list.

Download the Book: Refrigeration and air conditioning

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Chennai

Send Friend Request

Re: Refrigeration and air conditioning by G.F.Hundy,A.R.Trott,T.C.Welch pdf

heads off thank u

Unregistered

Download Re: Refrigeration and air conditioning by G.F.Hundy,A.R.Trott,T.C.Welch pdf

Respected Sir,
    I have committed a mistake... unknowingly. Please Forgive me.
    Thank you very much in advance. and I remain obliged to you.
    Madhukar Patil.