Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
Introduction: Provision of thermal comfort in buildings is an important consideration in the design of buildings for efficiency and well being of occupants. Two well known methods for creating comfortable environment in the interior of buildings include adoption of the use of electrically operated mechanical devices, such as, air conditioners, heaters, blowers, etc, and natural systems based on judicious utilization of solar and wind energy.
Though the earlier one is more dependable, the estimated electricity consumption on account of heating, ventilating and air conditioning. lighting and water heating is about 30% that constitutes a significant proportion of the total electricity consumption in the country. In the present energy scenario in India where gap between demand and supply of electrical energy is continuously increasing, the escalation in cost of power and associated environmental concerns have created awareness about efficient use of energy in every walk of life.
- Design of Pre Engineered Buildings Presentation pdf ppt free download
- High Efficiency Miiler Cycle Gas Engine PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Renewable Energy Resources Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Wind Energy Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Energy Audit For Buildings Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download