Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
About Axis 2012 : Change is the very essence of life. With every passing second the world changes. We innately move forward along the axis of time. It remains in our hands to embrace the nouvelle and help engineer the vicissitude. It is this flexibility to change with the ability to re-design our world to suit the time which fosters progress and growth. The perils of stagnation and a one thought-mind are many, as the saying goes: A rolling-stone gathers no moss.As the wheel of technology rotates, AXIS aims to act as a medium for those who wish to pioneer a revolution. A revolution against any idea or any methodology which has become redundant and needs to be re-innovated; AXIS aims to serve as a platform for those who wish to bring about a change, to help students contribute in this technical advancement.
AXIS was initially conceived under the name Odyssey, in the year 2000. And over the time, it has grown in leaps-and-bounds. From a small inter-college exposition to a national level festival, in over the span of 12 years, AXIS has strived to provide the basis for the kindling and the nourishing of ideas.
So, folks behold, there is a revolution brewing at the heart of the country, an upheaval of the old unessential, an uprising of the new, and you are invited to be a part of it.
Axis 2012 - Tech Fest Events : Many interesting events are scheduled for this edition of Tech fest :
To know more details about Axis 2012 , please visit the following link: Axis 2012
- Automation and Robotics
- Construction, Design and Safety
- Software and Electronics
- Management and Other events
- VNIT Nagpur admission, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- VNIT Nagpur M Tech admission 2014 | GATE 2013 cut off | VNIT Nagpur fee | VNIT Nagpur placement
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur 2012 Placements
- NIT Conclave 2012 - VNIT - Nagpur - Conference
- VNIT Nagpur 2012 admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, fee, branches -Discussions