Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electrical Engineering
City : CalicutSend Friend Request
Signal processing is an area of systems engineering, electrical engineering and applied mathematics that deals with operations on or analysis of signals, or measurements of time-varying or spatially varying physical quantities. Signals of interest can include sound, images, and sensor data, for example biological data such as electrocardiograms, control system signals, telecommunication transmission signals, and many others.
- DSP Ebook PDF - DSP Lecture Notes - Digital Signal Processing Ebook - Full Syllabus
- Digital Signal Processing book full notes pdf download
- Mining and mineral processing full notes ebook free download pdf
- Minerals processing equipment full notes ebook free download pdf
- Digital Signal Processing Ebook/ Notes/ pdf/ ppt download
Last edited by jaivinder; 15th January 2016 at 11:34 AM.