Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : KanpurSend Friend Request
In computer science, an array type is a data type that is meant to describe a collection of elements (values or variables), each selected by one or more indices (identifying keys) that can be computed at run time by the program. Such a collection is usually called an array variable, array value, or simply array. By analogy with the mathematical concepts of vector and matrix, array types with one and two indices are often called vector type and matrix type, respectively.
- Antenn Array, pdf, e-book, download
- Free Space Propagation Model,wireless and mobile communication,ebook download
- Capacitance of three phase unsymmetrical space transmission line power system analysis free pdf download
- Re-entry of space vehicle complete project report ebook free download doc
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Free Space Optics" PDF Download
Gender: : Female
Branch: : Some other branch
City : ChennaiSend Friend Request
thanx a lot !!!!!!!!
it helped me lot